Spain, also known as Kingdom of Spain, is a sovereign state located on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe. As one of the tourist attraction, Spain launched its golden visa program in 2013 to attract foreigners’ investment.
- No residency requirement
- Full family residency for parents, spouse and single children
- Well-developed education system for children
- 90-days free Schengen visa travel
- Short processing time
- Not to have entered or stayed illegally in Spanish territory.
- Have to be 18 years or over.
- Not to have been refused entry in any of the Schengen countries.
- Have public or private health insurance authorized to operate in Spain.
- Have sufficient economic means to cover personal and family living expenses.
- Proof of the investment must be made through a Registry of Property certificate attesting ownership. Or, if the ownership title is not yet registered, via a copy of the acquisition public deed and proof of filing the deed in the Registry.
Investment Requirement (One of the following)
- Purchase real estate for €500,000
- Invest €1,000,000 on business
- Invest €2,000,000 on government bonds