1) Immigration Consultant / Immigration Advisor / Assistant Consultant
- To provide professional and high quality immigration advisory service;
- Assess clients’ profile in providing professional consultation services and the best solution to meet the clients’ needs.
- Work closely with Sales Manager to execute sales and marketing events
- gather market and customer information
- Work out a proposal to clients based on their needs and provide a presentation in different seminars
- Managing a CRM pipeline
- Bachelor Degree is required.
- Fluency in Putonghua and Cantonese, good communication skills in English.
- Willing to travel overseas and PRC
- Well-versed in computer applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated and outgoing with presentation skills
- Excellent Time management
2) Project Designer /Marketing Specialist /Marketing Executive
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media
- Design using computer-based design packages such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Avid audio production software
- Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- Experience in a marketing role is preferred
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Understanding of Microsoft Office programs and be able to use Photoshop and other images/video editing software for image, video edit
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills