- To establish/join in a start-up business in HK
- Along with spouse and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18
- Does not apply to nationals of China, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Nepal and Vietnam.
- Applicant should be 18 years old or above
- Have a good educational background (eg. Degree holder)
- No known record of serious crime
- The applicant is in a position to make substantial contribution to the economy of the HKSAR (minimum 250,000 HKD), with consideration factors including, but not limited to, business plan, business turnover, financial resources,investment sum, number of jobs created locally and introduction of new technology or skills
- Preliminary assessment to confirm eligibility
- Prepare required documents
- Submission of Application
- Normally takes four weeks to process a visa/entry permit application for investment upon receipt of all the required documents
Certain Canadian provinces will nominate applicants for permanent residency under their Business immigration streams. If you are interested in living in one of these provinces, you may want to make your business investment there.
Use the table below to compare the programs and learn which is best suited to your circumstances.
Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP) with a Business Immigration (Entrepreneur) Category:
New Brunswick SUSPENDED
*****Quebec CAPPED OUT*****
Subject to 2 Parties
Once you have been in UK for 5 years, you may be able to apply permission to permanently settle there
The Temporary Work (Self-employed) visa (subclass 457) allows skilled workers to come to Australia and work for an approved business for up to 4 years.
Method 1: Direct Route Stream
Method 2: Temporary Residence Transition Stream
Only AUD 200,000 in Queensland Business
This visa is for people who want to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia, or to invest in Australia.