May 19, 2019 Last Updated 8:41 AM, Mar 1, 2019
US EB-5 | Manhattan

US EB-5 | Manhattan

US EB-5 : Manhattan Hotel Project Features Local government is one of th...

US EB-5 | Europa Estates & Resort Villas (California)

US EB-5 | Europa Estates &…

US EB-5 : Europa Estates & Resort Villas                   (Southern Calif...


- To establish/join in a start-up business in HK
- Along with spouse and unmarried dependent children under the age of 18
- Does not apply to nationals of China, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Nepal and Vietnam.


- Applicant should be 18 years old or above
- Have a good educational background (eg. Degree holder)
- No known record of serious crime
- The applicant is in a position to make substantial contribution to the economy of the HKSAR (minimum 250,000 HKD), with consideration factors including,     but not limited to, business plan, business turnover, financial resources,investment sum, number of jobs created locally and introduction of new technology or skills 


- Preliminary assessment to confirm eligibility
- Prepare required documents
- Submission of Application
- Normally takes four weeks to process a visa/entry permit application for investment upon receipt of all the required documents

Certain Canadian provinces will nominate applicants for permanent residency under their Business immigration streams. If you are interested in living in one of these provinces, you may want to make your business investment there.

Use the table below to compare the programs and learn which is best suited to your circumstances.

Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP) with a Business Immigration (Entrepreneur) Category:

                                                                             New Brunswick SUSPENDED 
                                                                          *****Quebec CAPPED OUT


  • May apply in the form of 2 parties
  • Establish own business


  • At least 16 years old
  • Applicable to people outside European Economic Area ( EEA) or Switzerland
  • Want to establish business in UK (**may subject to 2 parties )
  • Minimum investment fund is £200,000
  • IELTS all band 4
  • Reach 95 points

Subject to 2 Parties

  • Form a TEAM with another Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) applicant
  • Share the same investment funds (= Each family party only £100,000)
  • Meet all the application requirements (Including: You and Your team member)
  • Not use the same funds on another application with a different team
  • Provide all the documents needed for evidence of the funds with your own applications


Once you have been in UK for 5 years, you may be able to apply permission to permanently settle there



The Temporary Work (Self-employed) visa (subclass 457) allows skilled workers to come to Australia and work for an approved business for up to 4 years.


  • Investment of at least AUD 250,000 for your business
  • You have been sponsored by an approved Business
  • You have the required skills to fill a position nominated by an approved business

Method 1: Direct Route Stream

  • Can apply for Permanent visa( refer to Subclass 186) after 6 months the New Australian company has been actively managed by the applicants
  • Pass Skilled Assessment
  • Meet language requirement IELTS 6.0
  • Past 3 years relevant experience
  • Your occupation should be list on Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List (CSOL)


Method 2: Temporary Residence Transition Stream

  • Can apply for Permanent Residence visa (refer to Subclass 186) after working with same employer for 2 years
  • New Australian company has been actively managed by the applicants
  • Meet language requirement IELTS 5.0
  • No Skilled Assessment Required


  • Work in Australia for up to 4 years
  • Bring your family to work or study in Australia
  • Children can enjoy free education benefits
  • Travel in and out of Australia as often as you want



Only AUD 200,000 in Queensland Business


​​​​This visa is for people who want to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia, or to invest in Australia.​​


  • Enjoy free education
  • Fast processing timing
  • No Quota limit
  • Bring family members with you to Australia


  • Be under 55 years of age
  • Score at least 65 on the points test
  • For 2 out of the 4 fiscal years immediately before you are invited to apply, have had 50% ownership interest in an established business or businesses
  • At least AUD$500,000 turnover in each of those years
  • Own at least one of the following percentage of your nominated main business:
         > 51%, if the business has a turnover of less than AUD$400,000 per year ; 
         > 30%, if the business has a turnover of AUD$400,000 or more per year ; 
         > 10%, if the business is a publicly listed company.
  • Invest at least **AUD$200,000 into business in Australia
    (**Queensland - Invest AUD$200,000 ; Depends on the requirement for each state ; Please Call 2325-9909. )
  • Meet certain health & character requirements
  • Must be nominated by a state or territory government


Page 1 of 2