Dec 11, 2019 Last Updated 10:09 AM, Jul 19, 2019
US EB-5 | Europa Estates & Resort Villas (California)

US EB-5 | Europa Estates &…

US EB-5 : Europa Estates & Resort Villas                   (Southern Calif...

Subclass 188A | Business Innovation Stream

Subclass 188A | Business Innov…

Only AUD 200,000 in Queensland business Feature ​​​​This visa is for people wh...

Canada Spouse / Partner Visa


Sponsored Spouse

  • Age of 16 or above
  • Pass health check and police check
  • Single (de facto)
  • Be able to prove the genuine relationship with sponsor


  • Age of 18 or above
  • A citizen or permanent resident of Canada
  • Live in Canada or will return Canada with spouse
  • Proof of stable income
  • Commit to responsible for the cost of life of sponsor
  • Do not get government financial help
  • Finished previous sponsor liability if any

**Migration rule update**

Effective October 25th, 2012

Sponsored Spouses or Partners must live with your sponsor together in a legitimate relationship for two years from the day you receive conditional permanent residence. The condition ends after the two-year period. It will be applied to you if you have been in a relationship of two years or less and do not have children in common with your sponsor.

Effective December 22nd, 2014

Eligible spouses or common-law partners have the opportunity to work in Canada while they wait for their application for permanent residence to be processed.

Effective August 1, 2014

Citizenship and Immigration Canada has changed its definition of a dependent child for its immigration programs. A dependent child must be under 19 years of age, instead of the previous limit of under 22 years of age.

More in this category: Canada Super Visa (Parent) »